Company Registration Approval Guidelines
Qualified companies are required to register with the EPF before it can participate in any tender exercise or undertake any project made available by EPF. More details on Company Registration Please take note that Company Registration Approval is based on the following guidelines:
- The approval for your company's registration is based on the information given to us.
- Every application to renew registration has to be made as soon as possible before the validity period of your registration certificate expires.
- Please inform us immediately if there are any changes made to the documents submitted.
- After registering with the EPF, your company will be able to participate in any EPF's invitation for bids (if any) relating to your company field code.
- The EPF reserves the right to terminate your company's registration as our vendor without any notice.
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
Unit Pengurusan Tender Vendor
Jabatan Pengurusan Perolehan Bekalan
Tingkat 8, Bangunan KWSP,
Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 - 2694 6566
Faks : 03 - 2694 8433
Updated : 20 June 2016
Reviewed: 20 June 2016