Company Registration Approval Guidelines
Qualified companies are required to register with the EPF before it can participate in any tender exercise or undertake any project made available by EPF. More details on Company Registration Please take note that Company Registration Approval is based on the following guidelines:
- The approval for your company's registration is based on the information given to us.
- Any application to renew your company's registration should be done a month before the expiry date.
- Please inform us immediately if there are any changes made to the documents submitted.
- Upon your successful registration with EPF, your company is encouraged to undertake any offer/tender within a year.
- Failing to do so, EPF will assume that your company is no longer interested and your registration will be terminated automatically, without any prior notice.